HeBoCoat® PL-W 130
HeBoCoat® PL-W 130 is a water-based boron nitride coating of median viscosity. The addition of inorganic binders ensures good adhesion, also at higher temperatures.
By not containing any organic constituents in its composition, the formation of decomposition gases is avoided. It is possible to spray-coat hot metal surfaces as high as 500 °C. HeBoCoat® PL-W 130 acts both as a release agent and a lubricant.
Typical applications for HeBoCoat® PL-W 130
- release agent for aluminum extrusion processes, in particular for press shears and dummy blocks
- release agent for ingot casting and for aluminum hot-forming processes
Advantages of HeBoCoat® PL-W 130
- optimum release action at high temperatures
- can be applied by spraying or paintbrush
- good adhesion
- easy cleaning of coated tooling